Pam and Emma each identify with being an empath. They share personally what that has been like for them, including their effective strategies to overcome the challenges of being an empath. They want to empower those who have not yet learned how to harness their gifts and work successfully with the challenges of being an empath. The world needs empaths now who can be actively engaged, happy, and able to be actively engaged with the world.
Participants will learn what the trait is, how this trait impacts children as well as how it impacts adults and professionals in the field of mental health and wellness. You will hear stories that reveal what others have been through, e.g. emotional crises, spiritual emergencies, isolation from family and friends–even chronic pain and mental “illness”. Practical suggestions about how to manage life successfully as an empath can help you fully manifest your gifts to benefit both yourself and others.
In Addition: A One hour LIVE, online discussion with all participants will create a safe space to go into more depth: Ask questions, get responses from Pam and Emma, share and dialogue with others in the group. This will be recorded and posted in the course lessons for those who cannot make the live discussion.
Your Take Home:
- A self-administered test to see if you are an empath
- How to manage life more successfully if you have this trait
- What the gifts are in being an empath
- How to assist children who are empaths
- How to stay grounded as an empath
- What foods are best for empaths
- What micronutrients can be helpful for stabilizing empaths
- What to do when you feel you are absorbing others emotions
- What to do when you are getting “too much information”
- How to deal successfully with creating boundaries
- Why more people are becoming empaths now