Grounding in the body is essential to supporting physical life as well as spiritual growth. It may at times be challenging to stay grounded if you are highly empathic or sensitive and absorbing energy from other people, animals, situations or places. This can lead to exhaustion and overwhelm. Stressful circumstances compound the challenge to stay grounded. The presenter is masterful in approaching this difficult territory. She uses the Chakras and Aura as the spiritual and energetic template for anchoring and evolving experience. Participants learn and practice 5 simple, effective skills for experiencing, integrating and supporting spiritual growth through practical ways of embodiment, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and grounding.
Your take home for Grounding:
- Discover how the energy of the physical body holds unprocessed emotional energy [Astral]
- Understand the role of the Chakras, Aura and Nadis in grounding
- Learn and practice ‘bookmarking experience’ for later meditative review and contemplating
- Understand how to regulate the Chakras for self-awareness, self-containment and self-responsibility
- Learn, practice and apply grounding skills for cultivating and strengthening embodied and integrated awareness
- Learn and cultivate Auric boundaries to anchor space, contain awareness and individuate, especially in times of spiritual emergence
Jill gives a 1.5 hour pre-recorded webinar. She also gives you pages of handouts to help you fully integrate the information she presents.
Jill Leigh is the Director of the Energy Healing Institute. Jill has studied, practiced and taught a broad range of curriculum for practitioners wishing to integrate energy healing into their work with clients.
Jill began her studies in 1991. A health crisis that threatened her livelihood and well-being prompted the inquiry into energy, conscious awareness and healing. Her full recovery followed her studies, and lifestyle, diet, and spiritual practices evolved to support her evolving awareness. Jill’s affinity for viewing energy clairvoyantly catapulted her out of her work in Corporate America and into a healing and teaching practice. She formed the Energy Healing Institute in 2005 to serve practitioners.
Jill teaches self-care, energy hygiene, clairvoyance, channeling, and more to chiropractors, naturopaths, homeopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, medical doctors, nurses, bodyworkers, and lightworkers.