HARVESTING THEIR FULL POSITIVE POTENTIAL IN YOURSELF AND YOUR CLIENTS
Thursdays: January 21, 28 & Feb 4, 2020
1-2pm, EST, for the Webinar
2:15-3pm, EST for live Q&A with Emma Bragdon, PhD
Phenomena associated with spiritually transformative experiences can be confused with mental illness, even psychosis, and make us doubt the sanity of the experiencer. This course is specifically designed for yoga instructors, body and energy workers but is open to all. Learn to recognize and support the experiences that take individuals beyond ego and unleash the potential for more peace, energy, clarity, empathy, and wellbeing.
This course is an abbreviated form of “How to Effectively Support Someone in Spiritual Emergency” which has 7.5 hours of webinars and includes other materials such as interviews, articles, and worksheets. In this series of three one-hour webinars on Spiritually Transformative Experiences you will watch recorded talks and immediately following have LIVE interaction with Emma Bragdon for discussion and Q&A. You will learn to:
- Recognize spiritual emergence (SE) phenomena in spiritually transformative experiences (STE)
- Recognize spiritual emergency (SEY)
- Find clarity on the distinction between SE and SEY
- Know when someone needs expert help and when they are OK on their own
- Gain resources for guidance and help in managing it in yourself and others
- Get tips for managing it in the moment(s) it happens
- Understand what is going on in the body and energy system in spiritual emergence and emergency
- Get clarification of the hi-point/ goal of spiritual emergence
- Find clarification of the low-points and stuck places in spiritual emergence
- Find out how you encourage spiritual awakening in yourself and others
- Learn what Spiritists in Brazil do to support people in SEY and encourage a life of SE
Recordings of 3 webinars are followed by live Q&A with Emma Bragdon for 45 minutes after each webinar..
Emma Bragdon, PhD (Transpersonal Psychology). For more than 35 years Emma has focused on supporting people awakening spiritually, paying special attention to those in spiritual crisis/ emergency. She is a pioneer in the field, has had an abundance of every category of spiritually transformative experiences, and wrote two of the first books about Spiritual Emergency. She is the Founder and Executive Director of Integrative Mental Health for You, IMHU.org, which offers 35 online courses about effective alternatives to psychiatric medications. Dr. Bragdon has trained 80 Spiritual Emergence Coaches® from 14 countries who are now available through an international Directory. After intensely studying and participating in Brazilian Spiritism from 2001-2012, she wrote 3 books and co-produced two documentary films about Spiritist treatment of mental disturbance and spiritual emergency. She is available for personal consultations.