Susan Klein-Holmen, MA
- I have had my own spiritual emergency within the framework of studying Hatha Yoga as a teacher.
- I have realized that there are very powerful energetic experiences that can occur within Hatha Yoga practice—and we need to become aware of how to manage those. Yoga teachers in particular need to learn how to support students around these powerful energetic experiences.
- I have learned a lot through my trials and I am especially tuned to helping others.
- I feel particularly qualified to support others who are experiencing kundalini awakening.
Language Spoken:American English (mother tongue), Norwegian (fluent)
- BA Psychology, University of North Dakota
- Master of Interiør Architecture, University of Oregon
Other Relevant Training
Including what credentials and certificates you have earned
- Menopause Yoga & Wellbeing Teacher Training, 40 hours CE with Petra Coveney
- 200-RYT ® Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, from Ashtanga Yoga Oslo with Basia Lipska Larsen
- 300-RYT ® Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, from HiYoga with Basia Lipska Larsen
- Level 1 Relax and Renew ® Restorative Yoga Training, 30 hours CE with Judith Lasater, and Lizzie Lasater
- Yin yoga study and practice
- Energy and Awakening Training, with Bonnie Greenwell PhD.
- 3-day retreat Sacred Wounds: Trauma Healing on the Spiritual Path, with Peter A. Levine PhD, Efu Nyaki SEP, and Joshua Sylvae PhD.
Offering support groups
- Online and in-person
FeeBy donation. Suggested minimum $20.00 per meeting until further announced.
Support group plan...
Setting up an online support group September 2023.
Mail me to get on the waiting list if you are interested and I will send you more information.
“Please contact me via my email if you'd like to connect for a complimentary 15-20-minute phone consultation, to see if we're the right fit!”