The Foundation of Working With Subtle Energies: The Risks and Rewards of Developing Intuition
Time: At Your Convenience
Pre-Recorded Online Webinar Series with Emma Bragdon, PhD
Being highly intuitive and/or seeing/feeling subtle energies in Brazil is recognized as a potential sign that this person may have gifts in facilitating others in recovering or improving health. Those with abilities can easily get ongoing training and join a support group for study and practice to harness their abilities.
This course introduces a way we can more easily speak together about the territory of developing intuition. The presentations are seasoned with wisdom from Brazil’s Spiritist practices as well as the Bhagavad Gita to give a trans-cultural perspective on intuition and mediumship. We approach developing intuition emphasizing its positive potentials as well as the risks and the demands of assuming a role that might be labeled as psychic medium/ healer/or sensitive.
Your Take Home:
- Get a clear map of the territory and thus be able to make more informed personal decisions about your motivation and direction in developing your own gifts/ intuition
- Know the ‘rules of the road’ in negotiating this territory safely so you don’t lose your mental equilibrium, your ethics, or both
- Understand how you might want to integrate medical intuition into your work and your personal life
- Enhance your discernment about best uses for yourself and others
- More fully integrate your experiences of being with psychic healers and mediums in the past
- Comprehend the benefits and risks of focusing on these phenomena
- Assess the ethical considerations/ power dynamics involved
- Obtain appropriate resources for developing your intuition
- This course is a pre-requisite for an online support group for intuitive health providers working with clients to help clear blockages of a subtle nature. This will be facilitated online by Emma Bragdon in the future.
Cost:Was $149, just reduced to $79.
If you are financially challenged, apply for a partial scholarship here
Date/Time: At your convenience
- Intuition and Psychic Opening: What’s It Good For?
- Spiritism, Spiritualism, and Ancient East Indian Wisdom
- Overview: Benefits and Risks of Developing Intuition
- Repressed Mediumship vis a vis Integrating Our Gifts
- We Are All Mediums (at least in Brazil)
- Rising Above Temptations: The Best Uses of Mediumship
- The 5 Levels of Intuition
- God’s Will for You vis a vis Your Decision
- Rules of the Road
- Know the Territory & Know Thyself
- Types of Mediumship & Their Aptitudes
- Power Dynamics and Ethical Considerations
- Where Are You Now and Where Do You Want to Go?
- Support: Supervision, Fellowship and Family
- 3 Most Important Practices of Mediumship
- Illuminating the Path That’s Right for You
Emma Bragdon, PhD., the Course Facilitator:
Emma Bragdon, PhD, has a PhD in transpersonal psychology and was licensed as a Marriage, Family & Child Therapist in 1988. Since 1991 she has been teaching experiential courses that empower spiritual evolution in a safe way—creating maps and helping students build bridges into inner worlds formerly perceived as “otherworldly” as well as “enlightening.”
Emma will draw from 14 years of experience studying, publishing 7 books, and creating 2 documentary films on the subject of Spiritism and spiritual healing in Brazil. Emma has been personally recognized as a highly trained medium in Brazil and worked in that capacity in Spiritist Centers in Brazil. She leads groups of health providers on weeklong seminars to Brazil once or twice a year to learn from the Spiritist Psychiatrists and Medical Doctors and mediums who collaborate there in hospital settings and community centers. EmmaBragdon.com
Format/ Location: a series of 4 online pre-recorded webinars–each 75 min long. The modules come to you all at once, at registration –so you can watch the webinars when the time is right for you–hopefully in sequence. Each webinar Emma Bragdon is facilitating, showing slides, and responding to questions. These classes can subsequently be seen any time a participant wants to listen/view. Also included each week: on-topic articles, impactful videos to reinforce the content, online discussion with other students and facilitator, and recommended reading. Participants need access to the internet through computer or mobile devices.
Time: At Your Convenience
Dates: You choose
Cost: $79.00 USD, discounted from $149. USD.payable by credit card on secure site. Please note, if you don’t have a paypal account you can still click on paypal and they will allow you to use your credit card without having a paypal account. Some partial scholarships available: apply here. Contact us at info@IMHU.org
Continuing Education Credit: Psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, counselors and nurses can get 5 hours of credit for the course. Contact info@IMHU.org for more information.
Cost: $79, (discounted from $149 USD)
Our online learning platform offers the technology we need to hold the courses online along with written materials and vids. You will be asked to create a user name and password. Make note of them to access the course in the future.
This course is an offering of Integrative Mental Health for You, IMHU.org, a not for profit organization independent of sponsors.
Offering Online Courses for the public as well as health providers.
Please visit our website, and check out our other courses here and our Video Library here.
Emma Bragdon, PhD
Integrative Mental Health for You
For other courses at IMHU, click here.