Partial Scholarship Application
Offering partial scholarship is important to us as we are a charitable organization. Please keep in mind IMHU is a not for profit, 501c3, organization. We are self-sustaining
based on money we receive for course registrations,presentations, and donations. As a result,
we do not depend on any advertisers or sponsors on our site to make ends meet and so we
remain independent. We would like to continue in this way.
We also understand that many people drawn to the information we make available
are short on funds as a result of stressful circumstances. When we can, we offer partial scholarships–rarely whole scholarships.
To Apply– please send us:
- Your name and email you prefer for payments. (If you have several names and emails you like to use, please let us know.)
- Where you are located (city, state, country)
- What you plan to use the information in the course for (e.g. personal assistance, improving support of others, etc.) If you are in a role to be supportive of others-please describe briefly.
- How much you feel you can pay at this time (if any)
- When you can make your payment
Please address your application to [email protected]
Subject line: “Partial Scholarship Request”. If accepted for partial scholarship we will send you an invoice via paypal.
We do take most credit cards, Stripe and Paypal. (Paypal does offer plans in the USA for US citizens to pay over time.)
We do not have time to read very long letters so please–no longer than one page.
We try to answer these applications within 24 hours on business days.
If you are in a position to offer money for scholarships for others: please go to our
donation page to make your fully tax-deductible contribution: IMHU.org/contributions
Thank you for your attention,
Emma Bragdon, PhD.
Executive Director, IMHU.org