COURSES & COACHING
OPTIMIZE MENTAL HEALTH:
Attend to body, mind & spirit
Want help matching your need to IMHU resources?
Get Certified as a Spiritual Emergence Coach®
All Courses: Support for Awakening
Looking for a Spiritual Emergence Coach®?
Are you comfortable knowing the difference between spiritual experiences and mental illness?
- Are you a healthcare professional? You can learn how to better support your clients’ growth and healing and be more confident in effectively addressing spiritual concerns.
- Are you a seeker? You can feel more at ease with your spiritual life by learning how to better understand and manage your out-of-the-ordinary experiences, (sometimes confused with symptoms of mental illness).
- You will both get keys to the most helpful yoga and meditation practices, ways to stay grounded and balanced, the best life style choices to enhance growth, and other evidence-based tools to optimize mental health.
- You will experience more well-being.
- You can feel confident that all of the information we present has been curated by leading, experienced, healthcare professionals.
Emma Bragdon, PhD. and faculty present webinars, share professionally curated videos and articles you can watch in the comfort of your home. Live meetups for discussion and networking typically are included. Let’s connect!
The straightforward approach to delivering challenging concepts balanced by supporting an Optimal Wellness potential, the whole person paradigm, is so key to redefining the normal that has been standardized…people want to know where they’re going and what that looks like.
Terry Monnell, SC
Of greatest value for me in the Brazil trip was the chance to see existing Spiritist models of healing in action in Brazil.
Darius Soon, Singapore
Director & Practitioner, Radiant Wellness Centre
I enthusiastically recommend attending Dr. Bragdon’s workshop, “Effective Support for Someone in Spiritual Emergency”. Her many years as a psychotherapist, healer, scholar and presenter shine through as she presents her life’s work, creating many rewarding opportunities for expansive professional and personal enrichment.
Ted Esser, PhD
Director, Spiritual Emergence Network
Dr. Bragdon is on the leading edge of issues that must be addressed if we are going to realize a transformation in the ways in which health care is currently conceptualized and delivered.
Jeffrey Rediger, MD, M.Div.
Medical Director, McLean Hospital SE, and on faculty at Harvard Medical School
… IMHU introduces a wide range of options, some traditional and some very innovative, and does this skillfully, not omitting the healing power of humor!
Bradan Beech, NM
Newest Blog Posts
The Effects of Collective Trauma
The Effects of Collective Trauma Is our society sick? …[Gabor Mate, MD, writes in The Myth of Normal that normal mental health is a
Brain Scans Reveal Ayahuasca’s Impact
DMT Study gives most advanced picture yet of DMT compound’s effect on advanced functions such as imagination Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scan
Quantum Entanglement and YOU
Quantum Entanglement and YOU Have you noticed that the recent Nobel for Physics was awarded for experiments that confirmed a phenomenon known as “Quantum Entanglement”? While