Health, Life, and Spiritual Emergence Coach
Email me Website
Elisabeth W. Lawaczeck
Elisabeth “Lava” Lawaczeck, is a holistic coach, blending her certifications as a health, life purpose, spiritual and spiritual emergence coach® to support her clients to return to wholeness and a more peaceful, joyful, and fulfilling life. Elisabeth offers her clients guided meditation in each coaching session, optional custom/private yoga classes via live webinar, and healing retreats in nature in western Colorado and southern Utah.
While serving as a health department director, Elisabeth became a mental health advocate and a regional leader of a large federal mental health grant to integrate mental health into primary care settings and to reduce stigma around mental illness. In the middle of the three-year grant, Elisabeth experienced a deep depression from loss and trauma that sparked an extreme spiritual awakening which turned into a spiritual emergency. Elisabeth began spiritually exploring and practicing which triggered a kundalini rising, a type of spiritually-transformative experience. Elisabeth was quickly led to a mental health counselor with deep spiritual competency, as Elisabeth was fearful of sharing her spiritual experiences and altered states of consciousness with traditional mental health counselors. Elisabeth went through many dark nights of the soul that pushed her into more spiritually transformative experiences that led her to powerful healers, mindfulness, meditation, yoga, Ayurveda, and spiritual practices of deep wisdom. One of those powerful healers is Dr. Emma Bragdon, the founder of Integrative Mental Health University.
Elisabeth has supported clients with a broad spectrum of awakenings from people beginning to search for their spiritual path without a personal crisis . . . to sudden and long-lasting kundalini risings triggered by a personal, existential crisis. As a part of her practice in connecting clients to additional healing modalities, Elisabeth has supported some of her clients experiencing an extreme awakening to find a licensed mental health counselor with deep spiritual competency and similar lived experience that meets their ongoing needs for stabilization and deep healing from trauma.
- Certified Life Coach by Life Purpose Institute https://www.lifepurposeinstitute.com/, a training approved by the International Coach Federation.
- Continuing her studies to become certified by the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaches in 2023 https://nbhwc.org/, also recognized by the International Coaching Federation.
Other Relevant Training
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where she studied a variety of practical healthy lifestyle coaching methods
- Dancing Shiva of Mas Vidal: Ayurveda & yoga teacher training (completing in 2023),
- Motivational Interviewing, Basic & Advanced from University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, School of Medicine, Behavioral Health & Wellness Program
- Trauma Conscious Yoga Instructor certification in 2022
- Samudra Global School of Living Yoga with Shiva Rea: 200 hour Prana Vinyasa® yoga teacher training completed in 2017 with daily living in yogic wisdom; combined with 12 years of experience teaching yoga at yoga studios, worksite wellness programs, and a triathlete/cycling store/studio.
Offering 1-1 support
Offering support groups
No support groups at this time.
Offering a once-a-month room on Clubhouse for sharing of available resources for “Transformations that turn into a Crisis”. Please email Elisabeth at [email protected] for more information.
For spiritual emergence coaching: $85 for 60 minute, private webinar sessions · For holistic coaching: first session is complimentary, to design a custom coaching package with an optional in-person healing retreat
“Please contact me via my email if you'd like to connect for a complimentary 15-20-minute phone consultation, to see if we're the right fit!”